Sunlit Thunderscapes Sunlit Thunderscapes

BEST PRODUCER ON NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OcularNebula responds:

shhhHHhh, you can't say that...

also, my "review" on your 3d spring got deleted because it was way too offensive!

The Lopez The Lopez

I think what I like about this song so much is it isn't trying to impress for a second...which inadvertently makes it appear so much more impressive. Simplicity is something we should master first

Tapioca Tapioca

Waterflame's nothing compared to OC!

OcularNebula responds:

I do love original content

Carbide Iterations Carbide Iterations

I have a new found appreciation for this song.

Dancing Moonman Dancing Moonman

Congratz on writing something creative! Worth the time spent listening all the way through a fairly rare occurrence nowadays.

sweet

you make it sound like I usually don't write creative things, but yeah, I do like this one. pretty jazzy in the middle

if you haven't listened to Scarab Song all the way through yet, you totes should!

The Void Waltz The Void Waltz

Hey man keep up the good work! Just keep writing music and you'll get better and better!

Peaceful - Game Loop: A Peaceful - Game Loop: A

This is pretty interesting. I like your style.

Marijuana - Buoy Remix Marijuana - Buoy Remix

Wish I had you're production skills.... Awesome combination of jazz ambience. The piano reminds me a bit like improve my dad used to do. The way you structure the song is pretty unconventional too using quietness to transition instead of growing intensity. i understand the song is supposed to sort of evanescent but I think it could have benefitted from having a bit more substance around 2:35 perhaps making the piano part rhythmically call and answer itself in a bit of melodic development. Anyways good job.

Buoy responds:

Thanks! I didn't really do much with the piano parts since (most of) it was just sampled straight from Masq's remix so there wasn't all that much material to work with.

Jambon Froid Jambon Froid

Weird as fuck, in a good way. Nightmare before chirstmasy.

Rainworld Rainworld

Like actually this is quite amazing